The Future of Student Movements

Posted by Brittany Paul | Posted in | Posted on 9:52 AM

2010 is now here and it is now time to continue to move forward with my project on student movements.

Thanks to my journalism professor Mrs. Serbino Sandifer-Walker, my website and blog will be featured on the National Association of Black Journalist Digital media blog. I will have to give a brief synopsis of how I went about constucting my project and how I used digital media to tell my story.

With the anniversary of the TSU 13 first sit-in approaching, I will be working with Mrs. Walker to help tell the story of these courageous people. By learning about what the students of this movement had to endure, the students of today should appreciate the rights that we have in society.

Please continue to check back for updates on this moving topic.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment